What to Expect When Selling Your Home
- Consultation with Real Estate Agent and develop a strategy
- Do any necessary repairs to the home and have it clean. Declutter and remove personal items.
- Take Professional Photos and get the listing ready to place on the MLS
- Prepare a List of the HOA contact (Name, Number and email), Fees (monthly, quarterly or annually)
- Make Spare Keys / codes
- List of Utilities Companies the new owner will need to contact
- Is the property under a Termite contract?
- Set Open House Dates
Once an offer has been accepted
- Make any repairs necessary from the Inspection
- Closing! – sign all documents and make sure all the transfer of funds takes place. Beware of Wire Fraud!